Sales Professional Position (Full-Time):
Heat’n Sweep has been a thriving business for 40 years. Many of our staff have been with us over 15 years. We are a fun, supportive team that feels like family. We offer one of the most extensive selections of high quality outdoor/indoor furniture, fireplaces, spas and grills available anywhere in Michigan. But what really makes us special is our love of and care for our customers and employees.
We make the whole buying experience unforgettably wonderful from the moment customers walk in the door, through the entire life of their purchases. We are looking to grow our team of experts who are committed to making lives better by providing excellent products and service to our customers.
Our culture is one that values each team member. We work as a supportive team, and encourage individual expression, creativity, and progressive thinking. Your excellent communication skills, problem solving, organizational and time management skills, as well as your superior customer service skills will ensure that you are a successful long-term member of our team.
If you are looking for a new sales career in a positive and supportive environment, Heat’n Sweep is the right place for you. We’re looking for a salesperson who loves sales, looks forward to establishing a long-term career, and always strives to be at the top of their profession.
If this inspires you, please read on and submit your information today.
Job Focus & Key Requirements:
· Your primary focus will be sales
· Support sales staff and other staff to ensure clients have the ultimate buying experience
· You are a dynamic and creative sales associate who thrives in a fast-paced and customer-oriented environment
· You demonstrate high standards of performance, teamwork and communication
· You are passionate about superior customer service
· You have sales techniques necessary to successfully close sales and support the growth of our company
· 3 years of retail sales experience
· Excellent sales closing skills
· Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
· Ability to follow up with clients and follow through on tasks
· Be willing to learn new types of training and sales techniques
· Apply superior customer service solution techniques for problem solving
· Pass a pre-employment assessment and background check
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Program Including:
· Competitive pay based on experience
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match
· Health Insurance
· Profit sharing
· Incentive-based SPIFFs and bonuses
· Personal sick days and vacation time
· Positive and fun working environment
· Caring employer and employees
· Potential for personal and income growth
· Long-term career opportunity
· Great team spirit
· Merchandise discounts
· and much more!
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you! Please apply in person or email resume to email@example.com