Heat ‘N Sweep Coronavirus Procedures
During the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and well-being of all of our wonderful clients and our amazing Heat ‘N Sweep family of employees is our absolute top priority.
We are able to assist client requests virtually via website chat, email, call, or text @ (517) 349-2555. As per the Governor’s Mandate 2020-59, we are able to do virtual/remote sales and curbside pickup and delivery.
Until further notice, we have implemented the most rigorous sanitation practices available to us at this time.
- We have created a sanitary zone in our entire operation.
- Per government mandate, all employees must wear face masks while at work.
- Employees must refrain from touching their face to the maximum extent possible.
- We have staggered work shifts to limit the number of employees clocking in at the same time.
- Mandatory social distancing of 6-foot minimum between staff and clients, to the maximum extent possible (per Governor’s Mandate 2020-59, section 11d).
- Every hour on the hour, all high-use hard surfaces must be sprayed down with sanitizer.
- All door knobs, railings, computers, phones and countertops are sanitized.
- Every employee must wash their hands at least once every hour for at least 20 seconds with hot water.
- All employees are confined to using only their personal office phone.
- All staff members that are outside the building and return into the building must wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- We are implementing contactless curbside pickup as well as contactless delivery.
- Prior to visiting any homes for delivery or service, we are contacting them in advance to ask if anyone has been sick or if anyone has traveled in the last 14 days; if so, they are rescheduled.
- Once we reopen to the public:
- Mandatory facemasks and hand sanitization by all guests upon entering our building.
- Reduced our maximum occupancy.
- Mandatory social distancing of 6-foot minimum between staff and clients, to the maximum extent possible.
The Heat ‘N Sweep family has always been extremely conscious about health and keeping each other as well as our guests safe from any illness.
We sincerely wish you and yours good health through these extremely challenging times for all of us. Our hearts go out to all that have been affected by COVID-19, and are deeply appreciative of all the healthcare professionals, local communities and governments for their efforts in containing this virus.
We are dedicated to doing our part to help flatten the curve so this pandemic remains within the manageable limits in the US.
President & CEO